Chez Foodbuy, nous croyons que la diversité est la clé de l'innovation et de la création d'opportunités pour tous les fournisseurs.
Notre réseau de plus de 600 fabricants et distributeurs leaders crée des opportunités stratégiques
Avocat, mentor, éduquer
Comment nous diffusons la diversité et développons nos partenariats:
- Défendre les efforts en matière de diversité des fournisseurs dans l’industrie des services alimentaires
- Entreprises appartenant à des minorités et à des femmes (MWBE)
- Créer des opportunités commerciales durables pour l’inclusion des fournisseurs
- Favoriser les relations avec divers fournisseurs et organisations minoritaires
- Offrir des services d’assistance opérationnelle basés sur l’optimisation dynamique du produit
FAQ sur la diversité des fournisseurs
- How can I become a supplier of Foodbuy?
- What documents are necessary to consider suppliers for the approval process?
We encourage suppliers to register in our portal for access to sourceable opportunities. All suppliers that register with us, are not an automatically approved supplier. Each supplier will be reviewed. Suppliers will also need to submit the following documents as part of the review process:
Certificate of Insurance
Completed QA Assessment
- What are the goals for the Foodbuy Supplier Diversity Team?
- Provide Foodbuy category development managers with resources that help them mentor our current M/WBE partners so that their partnership with us leads to increased business opportunities.
- Increase the number of diverse suppliers that provide goods and services to our customers by continually meeting with and reviewing business profiles for potential M/WBE suppliers.
- Educate M/WBE suppliers about what’s required of Foodbuy’s business partners.
- Ensure that M/WBE businesses are treated fairly in all sourcing and contracting processes by working closely with Foodbuy’s sourcing and category development teams.
- Educate our members about the availability of M/WBE suppliers to meet their business needs.
- Track all expenditures and joint revenue generated from diversified suppliers.
- Advocate for Supplier Diversity efforts across the foodservice industry, and help suppliers network within the foodservice industry.
- Is your CEO committed to Supplier Diversity?
CEO Commitment Statement
« Compass Group North American Division views diversity as a fundamental business strategy.”Embrace Diversity » is one of our 5 Global Core Values. Our Supplier Diversity is committed to the development, utilization, and growth of diverse suppliers.
Our Purchasing Organization, Foodbuy LLC aims to include qualified diverse suppliers in all aspects of the procurement process. Further, we expect our Major Vendor Partners to use similar inclusive practices in their procurement programs and vendor relationships. »
-Gary Green, CEO Compass Group North America Division
- What are the goals and objectives of the Foodbuy Supplier Diversity Program?
Through Foodbuy, Compass has a very active Supplier Diversity Program, with the following objectives:
- To identify and source business opportunities with capable small, minority, women, disabled, and veteran owned businesses that meet the supplier qualification requirements of Foodbuy and its committed customers
- To track all expenditures and joint revenue generated from diversified suppliers
- To provide diverse business owners with access to the purchasing opportunities within Foodbuy.
- Whom should I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions regarding the Supplier Diversity Program email firstname.lastname@example.org
Les liens suivants constituent des ressources utiles pour nos fournisseurs. Pour des questions supplémentaires s’il vous plaît écrivez-nous à email@example.com
Comment nous nous associons pour le succèsCanaux clients
Témoignages de fournisseurs
Foodbuy has provided our camp with a tremendous annual financial benefit. We were also surprised and impressed by the number of times we took advantage of their advice and willingness to advocate on our behalf.”
I have been a member of the association program with Foodbuy for a few years now and highly recommend the program. We saw significant savings in our first 6 months, the program is really a no-brainer. No work, no fuss.”
I have worked with Foodbuy with several organizations and believe that being part of the Foodbuy program is the best decision companies can make to reduce their costs.”